The Memory Company - Really is as bad as the worst reviews! | Glassdoor

"Really is as bad as the worst reviews!"

I worked at The Memory Company

Pros

Casual dress, can wear flip flops and shorts

Cons

No training or good comunnication between departments. Emails are monitored daily and you get yelled at by the owner. He usually yells then asks questions later. So very hard to have to have a conversation with him because he hears what he wants to hear.

Advice to Management

Structure your company better and work on controlling turnover. With so much turnover, everything is constantly in shambles and valuable information and processes are lost through the revolving door know as The Memory Company.

The Memory Company2014-08-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Controller"

Current Employee - Controller in Phenix City, AL

I have been working at The Memory Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked here for 5 years. We have a very exciting and unique business that I think most people would enjoy.

Cons

It has been a real challenge to find talented employees who want to work hard and excel in their position for advancements. It is rather disappointing to see bad reviews from former employees bashing a good company just to make themselves feel better about their own inadequacies.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, and don't bother reading bad reviews from sour former employees. The really bright candidates will see right through them.

The Memory Company2018-04-10
  2. "This Place is a dump"

Former Employee - Purchasing in Phenix City, AL

I worked at The Memory Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Waffle house isnt far away

Cons

CEO is an idiot and doesn't know how to run a company. All the negative reviews are true. Run away from this dumpster fire. They are worse than the Braves in the postseason :)

Advice to Management

CEO needs to find a new job or just stay at home.

The Memory Company2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about The Memory Company.