KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Really is as bad as the worst reviews!

Aug 24, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Casual dress, can wear flip flops and shorts

Cons

No training or good comunnication between departments. Emails are monitored daily and you get yelled at by the owner. He usually yells then asks questions later. So very hard to have to have a conversation with him because he hears what he wants to hear.

Continue reading
    15 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE MY JOB!!!!

Jul 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at The Memory Company has been nothing but a GREAT experience for me. If you go to work every day, get there on time and do the job that you are there to do you will be rewarded and have no issues. Management is flexible and easy to work with. I am provided with all the necessary tools and training to do my job and I enjoy coming to work each day.

Cons

I honestly do not have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Keep It Real!

Jul 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have grown at the Memory Company through the past several years. I have watched people come and go for various reason either it was for new opportunities or it was time to move on. The CEO has a true passions for his business and wants to see it prosper and truly would not ask you to do anything that he hasn’t or wouldn’t do himself. He generally cares for his staff. The staff as a whole work closely and try to resolve the issues at hand to service the customers to the best of their needs. This is a fast pace environment and projects need to be meet with urgency and efficient. Do we make mistakes of course but you need to own up to them, fix them and learn.

Cons

I would have to say the only con would be the for the negative reviews from former employees. They know the true reason why they left but it makes it hard for a company to grow and bring in new talent and share their vision. So if you are thinking of join the team you need to look beyond the negative words and see it from your own personal experience. Like it says keep it real!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Memory Company.