KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Keep It Real!

Jul 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have grown at the Memory Company through the past several years. I have watched people come and go for various reason either it was for new opportunities or it was time to move on. The CEO has a true passions for his business and wants to see it prosper and truly would not ask you to do anything that he hasn’t or wouldn’t do himself. He generally cares for his staff. The staff as a whole work closely and try to resolve the issues at hand to service the customers to the best of their needs. This is a fast pace environment and projects need to be meet with urgency and efficient. Do we make mistakes of course but you need to own up to them, fix them and learn.

Cons

I would have to say the only con would be the for the negative reviews from former employees. They know the true reason why they left but it makes it hard for a company to grow and bring in new talent and share their vision. So if you are thinking of join the team you need to look beyond the negative words and see it from your own personal experience. Like it says keep it real!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Highly professional

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous in Phenix City, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Petty drama, gossip, rumors, and even annoying office politics are nonexistent.

Cons

Pay could have been better.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Deserves all 5 stars

Sep 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though I’m no longer with this company, I just wanted to jump on here and let everyone know that TMC truly deserves every single one of these 5 stars. I had a fantastic experience there. Learned a TON and honestly feel like a new man because of the experience I gained and the level of professionalism I grew to be comfortable working within.

Cons

I have nothing negative whatsoever to say about this company, any of their policies, or anyone still working there. If you want to read people complaining, you’re not going to get that from me.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Memory Company.

The Memory Company Job Seekers Also Viewed