The Millennium Group - Great Team & Site leaders but not so good upper management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Millennium Group

"Great Team & Site leaders but not so good upper management."

Current Employee - Support Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Support Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at The Millennium Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love the way the team gets along and the site supervisors work together.

Cons

No room for growth and not good upper management.

Advice to Management

Uplift your employees. Push them to better dont hinder their growth.

Other Employee Reviews for The Millennium Group

"Terrible"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Millennium Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Generally the client treated workers well. Way better then the actual employer.

Good people just looking for a job usually, then get eaten up and spit out by this horrible company.

Although the Employer is terrible, you do get a good opportunity to work at some good companies.

Cons

TMG at least in the Washington DC area is the epitome of over promise, under deliver. They'll tell you just about anything to get inside your company / work for them. For example. They'll pitch they have 4 floating workers to assist with coverage during heavy workloads for the immediate area. They have 0-1 depending on how fast the floater quits.

Don't let their pitch fool you.

They are generally extremely under-staffed, any billing changes ( raises, corrections) Take sometimes up to 6 months before they are re-reimbursed to you. Or tell you there's a spot open at another site and it comes with more money and chance for upwards mobility. 4 months later and constant un-returned e-mails about the increase I decided it was time to move on. They wouldn't verify my employment to my new company which made me have to trudge through the IRS and produce a ton of W2's

Let's not get started on benefits, No 401k contribution at all, no match no sharing. NOTHING. 1 week vacation, 3 sick days, use them or lose them. Medical & Dental insurance costs an arm and a leg and was cheaper through the ACA which blew my mind. NO VISION INSURANCE.

In the 3 years I've worked here we've had 4 regional managers. The turn over / burnout is through the roof at almost every position in the 2 sites I've been assigned.

Advice to Management

Start treating your employees like they are human beings and not like cogs.

"The worse company I have ever worked for! Only positive thing was a good customer, co-workers and we got a check."

Former Employee - Slave in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Slave in New York, NY

I worked at The Millennium Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Gave me the opportunity to WORK and earn SOME money. I am thnkful for that. Opportunity to work with a dedicated and hard working group of folks at a great customer site

Cons

poor communication, low salaries, expensive benefits, no feedback, no rewards and recognition, no employee reviews nor raises for YEARS.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees as they are your backbone; If you tell someone you are going to do something DO IT! They can not be trusted because it is a bait and switch type management style. It is amazing to me how customers trust you.