The Newton Group, ESA - Amazing Opportunity! | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Opportunity!"

Current Employee - QAS Supervisor in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great goal oriented company with a real appreciation for employees. The executives are supportive and listen to ideas. The president is in office and greets the staff regularly. His passion for what we do is simply amazing and very motivating. There is amazing potential for growth here. I started at the bottom and worked my way up to management within a year. If you have drive and initiative, the sky is the limit....

Cons

Company is constantly growing and there are a lot of changes. Depending on how you look at it, this is not really a con at all. It is a sign of a company that cares enough to change protocols and policies to be fair for everyone. This company is all about growth. Office too small! We just moved in here and out grew it within 5 months! Again, not really a con but more a sign of how much this company cares about growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage the staff and make positive motivation a priority. Keeping the employees feeling important and cared about is a huge.

The Newton Group, ESA2019-01-07

Other Employee Reviews

"#1 Trusted Name in Timeshare Exit is the #1 Place to Work"

Current Employee - CSE Manager

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

The Newton Group is a constantly growing organization which means there is plenty of room for advancement and career growth for the employees. The team that I manage is our front-line sales team and they have the ability to earn uncapped commission. If you are willing to work hard - work FT hours, memorize a script, implement feedback - there is no limit to the earning potential here.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Continue to motivate the staff like you do...And continue to look for more ways to grow this organization!

The Newton Group, ESA2019-01-11
  2. "Best Company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family Environment, Wonderful Culture, Amazing Hours, Great Health Benefits, Growth Potential, etc.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

The Newton Group, ESA2019-01-03

Discover more reviews about The Newton Group, ESA.