Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at The Nook Daycare

Sep 25, 2019 - Teacher in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at the Nook for a year and a half. I would recommend the Nook to others because we work together as a team and we have great communication with each other. Working at the Nook is a great experience for me because I am always ready to come to work everyday! The families I work with are amazing and it is a joy to be able to work with their child!

Cons

None that I can think off!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feel Apart of the Family!

Oct 14, 2019 - Assistant Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

I moved to Chicago about 6 months ago, and I couldn't be more welcomed and feel at home. The Nook welcomed me with open arms, have been more than helpful, and are some of the nicest people I know. I am so happy to come to work every day because I work with girls who genuinely care about their kiddos and a Director who you can tell loves what she does and wants nothing but the best for her school!

Cons

I have no cons to say!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good if you're managements favorite

Jan 16, 2021 - Lead Teacher in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth within the company

Cons

A lot of favoritism and you will get treated differently if you're not friends with management. If you're friends with people, your work will be acknowledged but if you're not, nobody will acknowledge you or help you. It's easy to tell when you're being treated differently

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Nook Daycare.