The Related Companies - Don’t do it! | Glassdoor
  1. "Don’t do it!"

Former Employee - Community Manager

I worked at The Related Companies full-time

Pros

Compensation is competitive. Great CM meetings

Cons

No balance btw work and personal life, they work you into health issue, dont waste your time. Your hard work never pays off especially due to upper management.

Advice to Management

The affordable east portfolio is a joke. RVPS do not speak to cms with respect and are extremely unethical to their employees and tenants.

The Related Companies2019-02-28

"Inspiring place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at The Related Companies full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

It is truly exciting working for a company that is, literally, defining the industry. I have never practiced what I do with more talented colleagues or more dedicated, visionary leaders. Pride for what my organization does, and awe for the individuals who make it happen, are often feelings I experience at work.

Cons

Because of the need to stay ahead in the industry, sometimes the organization moves too fast for solid coaching and professional development to occur; these occasionally take a back seat to execution.

Advice to Management

Look for ways to foster a more solid coaching and professional growth culture in the organization. It is doing well, but in order to get to the next level of cultural strength, this could use some attention.

The Related Companies2018-12-27
  2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at The Related Companies part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great People, Fun, Learning, Growth , Happiness

Cons

Long hours, repetitive, lots of men, disorganized, boring

The Related Companies2019-04-09

Discover more reviews about The Related Companies.