The Reserves Network - Account Executive | Glassdoor

"Account Executive"

I worked at The Reserves Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good training program, good corporate culture

Cons

Terrible pay, no work/life balance. I think corporate is unaware of what goes on in some of the out of state branches. Terrible management, when I complained to HR nothing was done about it. This is the first job I've ever had a bad experience with and was dissapointed they did nothing to resolve it and surprised because they seemed like a good company at first. Worst job experience I've ever had because of hostile, ineffecient management.

Advice to Management

Stop listening to employees phone calls and tracking emails, along with their linked in accounts. It creates an unpleasant atmosphere, especially when the employees aren't doing anything wrong.

Other Employee Reviews for The Reserves Network

"Confusing, Run Around, Dishonest"

Pros

They seem to list good temp jobs; not sure if they are real, though.

Cons

If you are temping for them, READ THE FINE PRINT !!! One of the things you just signed says that if you fail to give a 48 hour notice of termination on a project before leaving said project, ALL HOURS WILL BE PAID AT MINIMUM WAGE!! I am sure my hours were not billed out like that, either. They misrepresented a position and I was not going to work for 50 hours a week with no OT in there, third shift, NO Weekends Ever!! Very deceitful!!!

Advice to Management

You need to research the jobs you send employees to THOROUGHLY! We don't have time to waste on you.

"Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at The Reserves Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed interracting with my customers and they provided very good training. I think they have a good corporate culture but were unaware of what was going on in some of the branches.

Cons

They expect you to work endless hours on a small salary so no work/life balance. Worst management I have ever had. Hostile work amosphere that HR refused to do anything about. I have never had a negative work experience like this before so I was suprised because they seemed like they were a good company.