The Rome Sentinel - I loved working with management and co-workers, but operations are far too primitive for success in this business. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Rome Sentinel

"I loved working with management and co-workers, but operations are far too primitive for success in this business."

Former Employee - Advertising Representative in Rome, NY
Former Employee - Advertising Representative in Rome, NY

Pros

Co-workers and Management made this job a wonderful experience. This is a family-owned and operated business with a great teamwork environment which I believe may be the strongest reason this company is still in operation. I felt a great sense of comfort during the hiring process as well as during employment, compliments to Management and Human Resources.

Cons

The best way to describe operations would be primitive. Being family-owned and operated, it seemed as though the Advertising Director/Owner was stuck in his own ways (the old ways) in the Sales Department. The company website is not well-maintained or updated to accustom advertising sales in today's ever-growing digital market. It felt like I was handing a chisel and a rock to potential clients. This makes it very difficult to keep sales numbers high and to compete in today's market.

Other Employee Reviews for The Rome Sentinel