The Select Group - I can't imagine working anywhere else!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Select Group

"I can't imagine working anywhere else!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time

Pros

It's so nice to come to work everyday and know that you have the full support of your peers and management. It's an open door policy around here, which is really refreshing for someone coming from a really negative work place. Cattiness or gossip aren't put up with, and really aren't ever an issue. Everyone really does have a great amount of respect for each other, and it shows. I wish I would have found out about The Select Group a long time ago!!

Cons

It's a sales environment, it isn't for everyone. Sometimes there are long days, and sometimes it can be a roller-coaster, but the team environment and support from management are there to help everyone succeed

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! You really do care about this company, and it shows!!

Other Employee Reviews for The Select Group

"7 Months & No Complaints!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at The Select Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

With The Select Group I have found a great work/life balance. I feel as though they truly care for their employees and ensure that every single one feels at home. I love the possibility for career growth as the company continues to grow/expand. As a Technical Recruiter, I have found that they have methods in place to ensure the relationship between TSG and it's consultants is indeed a strong one.

Cons

I have been with The Select Group for over 7 months and I have not had a single bad experience in that time. We are in an industry where we subject to the unpredictably of people, and The Select Group has put processes in place to help limit those hiccups that may be out of their control.

Advice to Management

In the hustle and bustle of today's Corporate America, I love the personal touch that TSG conveys. From the open door policy all the way down to the hand-written birthday cards, you get a sense that you are not just a headcount but respected as a contributing member of the team.

"Terrific company to work for!"

Current Employee - Professional Technical Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Professional Technical Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Select Group is second to none, they legitimately care about their employees & your potential career path. One thing I love is that everyone has their individual goals, but those are all tied together to help the office achieve growth. Management is always talking about ways to get better & learn from past mistakes.

We're always doing something as an office on a regular basis as well, which includes events that involving inviting family/significant others.

Cons

Though I like the quarterly incentives we have, I'd like to see quarterly bonuses for Account Managers/Recruiters make a comeback.

Advice to Management

Keep opening doors for new career paths, which has been happening since before I started. The more directions someone can potentially take with their TSG career, the better the retention rate we'll have.