The Shape of Behavior - ABA Therapist | Glassdoor

"ABA Therapist"

Former Employee - ABA Therapist/Level II Therapist in Houston, TX

I worked at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are steady hours and its weekdays only. Some small perks and benefits. There are very few to get excited about. Its a decent job if you're just out of school, but think temporary, not long term.

Cons

Theres a lot. The pay is low for what you are expected to do (same with majority of clinics in this profession). Management doesn't care at all. They lie to parents by saying therapy is a one on one ABA setting.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to actually care about employees. I worked there for a year and management doesn't care for the well being of therapists. I witnessed it first hand, when after dealing with a patients behaviors and protecting myself from attacks after he ripped apart a table, management came the next take to ensure that the table, not my well being, were ok.

The Shape of Behavior2016-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

"LOVE"

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time

Pros

Great CEO, great staff, amazing patients, a lot of benefits

Cons

physically draining at time, but changing the lives of the children.

Advice to Management

The Shape of Behavior is a great place to work. Everyone works hard everyday for the children. The leadership team is very helpful with whatever you need. Any time I have spoken to corporate they are very friendly and helpful. I love my job and making the children and families lives a little better each day.

The Shape of Behavior2017-10-12

"Everything was great until Bluesprig"

Current Employee - RBT in Katy, TX

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Immediate team members and supervisors are phenomenal -Communication with upper level staff and onsite management is great -Easy Hours

Cons

-Bluesprig bought The Shape as a company and we there is no communication with that part management -Lowest pay offered in ABA as RBT in the Houston area -No paid holidays off -No days off during XMAS or summer

Advice to Management

Onsite management is great. Corporate needs to consider communicating possible changes to staff, shed some hope on pay raises and bonuses.

The Shape of Behavior2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about The Shape of Behavior.