The Shape of Behavior - LOVE | Glassdoor

"LOVE"

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time

Pros

Great CEO, great staff, amazing patients, a lot of benefits

Cons

physically draining at time, but changing the lives of the children.

Advice to Management

The Shape of Behavior is a great place to work. Everyone works hard everyday for the children. The leadership team is very helpful with whatever you need. Any time I have spoken to corporate they are very friendly and helpful. I love my job and making the children and families lives a little better each day.

The Shape of Behavior2017-10-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Rewarding and Challenging"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company strives to help as many families as possible. I've seen the lives of the individuals I work with change for the best while receiving services. I've had the pleasure of seeing a child with very limited communication say "want juice!" for the first time. Although it may seem small to some, that was such an amazing experience for me. Sharing that milestone with the family was wonderful! To see all of the... hard work and dedication from my colleagues and supervisors made me want to continue working with the company and expand my knowledge of the field.

Cons

Working in this field is difficult and demanding for everyone. You are working with individuals with communication difficulties and problem behavior. Sometimes you leave at the end of the day feeling drained. Unfortunately, progress doesn't happen over night. It's a process. If you have difficultly seeing the big picture and the change over time, it makes it harder.

The Shape of Behavior2016-08-01

"Everything was great until Bluesprig"

Current Employee - RBT in Katy, TX

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Immediate team members and supervisors are phenomenal -Communication with upper level staff and onsite management is great -Easy Hours

Cons

-Bluesprig bought The Shape as a company and we there is no communication with that part management -Lowest pay offered in ABA as RBT in the Houston area -No paid holidays off -No days off during XMAS or summer

Advice to Management

Onsite management is great. Corporate needs to consider communicating possible changes to staff, shed some hope on pay raises and bonuses.

The Shape of Behavior2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about The Shape of Behavior.