The Shape of Behavior - RBT | Glassdoor

"RBT"

Former Employee - RBT in San Antonio, TX

I worked at The Shape of Behavior full-time for less than a year

Pros

The kids! The management really does try to work with you Corporate is nice and understanding I honestly wish I had more pros to add.

Cons

Burn out rate is super high Low pay Not enough sick days ABA model should be modified Functional living skills were not addressed (a lot of DTT)

Advice to Management

I waited a while to write a review, but I am hoping that enough negatives will have an impact on the management and hopefully things will change for employees and the sweet kids that attend this clinic. The overall attitude of this clinic was negative. I did not see any of my clients progress, which is discouraging when you work so hard. Therapists did not receive a lot of direct supervision. Therapists are constantly sick, but encouraged to go to work anyways. It is a poor ABA model, and more naturalistic teaching should be implemented. Only one BCBA intern is allowed, and multiple people were in school to further their careers, but unable to acquire hours.

The Shape of Behavior2018-01-26

Other Employee Reviews

"LOVE"

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time

Pros

Great CEO, great staff, amazing patients, a lot of benefits

Cons

physically draining at time, but changing the lives of the children.

Advice to Management

The Shape of Behavior is a great place to work. Everyone works hard everyday for the children. The leadership team is very helpful with whatever you need. Any time I have spoken to corporate they are very friendly and helpful. I love my job and making the children and families lives a little better each day.

The Shape of Behavior2017-10-12

"Everything was great until Bluesprig"

Current Employee - RBT in Katy, TX

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Immediate team members and supervisors are phenomenal -Communication with upper level staff and onsite management is great -Easy Hours

Cons

-Bluesprig bought The Shape as a company and we there is no communication with that part management -Lowest pay offered in ABA as RBT in the Houston area -No paid holidays off -No days off during XMAS or summer

Advice to Management

Onsite management is great. Corporate needs to consider communicating possible changes to staff, shed some hope on pay raises and bonuses.

The Shape of Behavior2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about The Shape of Behavior.