The Shape of Behavior - Absolute worst company to work for. | Glassdoor

"Absolute worst company to work for."

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior

Pros

Not much to say here.

Cons

Agree with a previous review stating treatment is unethical. Programs for patients not updated for months. There is no treatment for problem behavior. BIPS are very poorly constructed and followed. Schedule and curriculm is not at all tailored to individual patients' needs. Very poor communication between management and other employees. Site managers consist of young girls with no experience who are power tripping. VERY uneducated management. Seems that most management have only received ABA training when employed at TSOB. Awful data collection and graphing methods. Poor employee training. I know I'm missing a lot here.

The Shape of Behavior2013-04-05

Other Employee Reviews

"LOVE"

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time

Pros

Great CEO, great staff, amazing patients, a lot of benefits

Cons

physically draining at time, but changing the lives of the children.

Advice to Management

The Shape of Behavior is a great place to work. Everyone works hard everyday for the children. The leadership team is very helpful with whatever you need. Any time I have spoken to corporate they are very friendly and helpful. I love my job and making the children and families lives a little better each day.

The Shape of Behavior2017-10-12

"Everything was great until Bluesprig"

Current Employee - RBT in Katy, TX

I have been working at The Shape of Behavior full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Immediate team members and supervisors are phenomenal -Communication with upper level staff and onsite management is great -Easy Hours

Cons

-Bluesprig bought The Shape as a company and we there is no communication with that part management -Lowest pay offered in ABA as RBT in the Houston area -No paid holidays off -No days off during XMAS or summer

Advice to Management

Onsite management is great. Corporate needs to consider communicating possible changes to staff, shed some hope on pay raises and bonuses.

The Shape of Behavior2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about The Shape of Behavior.