The Siegfried Group - WOW! What a great place! Variety of projects that will help me grow | Glassdoor

"WOW! What a great place! Variety of projects that will help me grow"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Variety of Exciting projects Grown My Salary and Compensation tremendously Work Life Balance much better than Big 4 audit Great Culture Opportunities to grow (different growth programs) Allowed to see what I enjoy doing with the excellent variety of projects, as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted to get out of audit...

Cons

I guess that I didn't specialize in any one particular area (which I think is good, but some might think it's a negative) so this prepared me for things I want to do in the future, and it allows me to actually be qualified to that

Advice to Management

Continue with the excellent growth opportunities for Resources, I think these rotational type programs area great!

The Siegfried Group2019-05-10

"Challenging work, 45hr work week, amazing comp but not for everyone"

Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- short term projects to fill critical needs at clients - most of the time the work is interesting & challenging and even when it's not, you still get to network with a new team/client who's usually Fortune 500/1000 so not a bad network to have - comp and bonus structure is amazing. rewards you for anything you put in that is above and beyond. very entrepreneurial i.e. you can pick and choose what you want to... put your time and efforts in and you get rewarded for the extra efforts, or if things are going on in your life that require more attention than "extra" work just do the bare minimum required and settle for base pay and that's fine too. - CEO is passionate about the firm and about developing and retaining talent.

Cons

- if you get deployed the moment you get hired there's a fair bit of onboarding to do so in a way it's like starting 2 new jobs at the same time. - for leadership development programs/firm wide meetings (in super nice places like the Cosmopolitan in Vegas), we have to share a room with a roommate. Some of us would really rather stay at a cheaper nearby hotel if we can get our own room. Feedback has been provided at... one of the group sessions, if this does get rectified i'll update this review accordingly.

The Siegfried Group2019-09-04
  2. "Great Incentives and Career Opportunities"

Former Employee - Associate Director in Boston, MA

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If willing to work hard and go above and beyond, sky is the limit for comp. Great team, fun team events Travel bonuses

Cons

Not many, not a job for those that want a 40 hr work week

The Siegfried Group2019-08-16

Discover more reviews about The Siegfried Group.