The Trade Desk - Fast paced company, get to work with people who love what they do, fantastic culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Trade Desk

"Fast paced company, get to work with people who love what they do, fantastic culture"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The industry is growing, which means the company is growing. Lots of opportunity to make an impact even at a very junior level, and learn from the industry's smartest people. Get to work with friendly, caring and genuine people, feels very much like a family.

Cons

No 401K matching (yet), sometimes work life balance is tricky

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, maintaining the highest levels of transparency allows us builds respect and trust for senior management. Continue to build a culture where there are opportunities to contribute to the business other than from a pure revenue perspective.

Other Employee Reviews for The Trade Desk

1. "Hands down the best place to work!"

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Trade Desk has the best people and the best product. The people here are all driven by the "we" and not the "me". The people here challenge you to work harder and think outside of the box, so if you are looking for a company where you are constantly learning, this is the place to be. Not only do we work hard, but we have fun while doing it. Our CEO, CTO, and COO have a great vision for not only The Trade Desk, but also for the industry. They are transparent with the entire team and provide amazing leadership. The Trade Desk truly cares about it's people. This is the best company I've worked for!

Cons

No cons...if you are gritty, like to work hard, and have fun, you won't be able to find a con at TTD!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Best. Company. Hands. Down. Ever."

Current Employee - Director in Ventura, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Ventura, CA

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where do I begin? One is fortunate enough to work an organization like this once in their career. For me, i'm incredibly happy that for me this is the second one (and even at that, incredibly better than the first). People get it here. Either we all succeed or we all fail. Approachable leadership on all levels. No pretentiousness and everyone genuinely cares about each other. Are we always happy happy go lucky with each other? No, of course note! lol. But that's actually good. It give us healthy conflict and opportunities to resolve it. In my opinion that's priceless. It's a complete meritocracy. Do you have the tenacity? The grit? The thirst? We'll help you in every way.

Cons

The only con I can think of is our growing pains. This past year we've been growing at a lightning pace and that's introduce stress points into the company. However, they're being addressed and I have full faith that we'll get over them. It's kind of our awkard teenager phase. :) Frankly, if that's our con, we're doing pretty damn well.