The Valley Management Group - Excellent organization | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent organization"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at The Valley Management Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you’re looking for growth and for an opportunity to gain experience in business management look no further. They provide continuous education from entry level all the way to management. The culture is very positive and everyone helps one another reach their goals. No matter what your educational background or work experience is, everyone is afforded the same opportunity to be successful. I’ve learned so much from... not only my coworkers but also from some of the most successful people in our business. I really enjoy when we all get together for team nights and charity work for different organizations.

Cons

There are no short cuts. You definitely have to put in the time and effort to be successful. Working here has pushed me to be comfortable being uncomfortable. Having management experience in the past and starting at entry level was a very humbling experience in the beginning.

Advice to Management

Team challenges, weekly and monthly contests would be fun

The Valley Management Group2019-10-03

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing Team!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

Pros

So many. One of my favorite things about the company is the various opportunities for travel. At the beginning of the year a client sent several of our market managers to the Super Bowl! So crazy! Also in a few weeks many of us are going on an all expense paid R and R trip to Cancun! Many things in between but so great! There really is a great culture and team environment within the office as well. You really get... the feeling that people want you to grow and are invested in your success. The opportunity for growth both professionally and financially provided here is hard to come by these days in my opinion.

Cons

The culture being as it is and the nature of the work creates a lot of competition (which I love), but also might not make this the best fit for people who are just looking to skate by or hang out. If you're not an ambitious person with great work ethic, you will likely be happier elsewhere.

Advice to Management

We could do more charity events! The team gets fired up about giving back to the community and we would love to do these weekly or bi-weekly rather than monthly!

The Valley Management Group2019-09-25

"Room For Growth!"

Current Employee - Marketing Management

I have been working at The Valley Management Group full-time

Pros

Talk about a company that WANTS you to succeed.. if you are looking for a career then this is the place to be! Helpful, encouraging, and great leadership!

Cons

The commute can be challenging, but that is about it!

The Valley Management Group2019-09-05

Discover more reviews about The Valley Management Group.