The Vancouver Clinic - Not employee friendly And under paid in all fields,no supervisors! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Vancouver Clinic

"Not employee friendly And under paid in all fields,no supervisors!"

Current Employee - Medical Assistant
Current Employee - Medical Assistant

I have been working at The Vancouver Clinic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice and New buildings with 365 days of landscaping

Cons

Employees are Always new, employees last usually no more than 5 years tops. Human Resource suppose to be there for employees but are definately not! Management have no idea what they are doing and are allowed to harass and humiliate employees until employees quit or are set up/pressured ending in being fired! Lowest wages for all fields, Doctors have no say over anything and if employees share with providers any problems going on, then employee gets disciplined, certain departments do not allow you to work overtime but you have 1 hour mandatory meeting a month and they choose when you will take that 1 hour off, usually during a slow time in the middle of the day. Terrible place to work, worked for this company 4 1/2 years only 3 people left there from when I started. Communication sucks as you are not allowed to communicate with coworkers!

Advice to Management

Listen to employees, communicate and treat all employees equal. Spend time in quad so you know how hard employees are working and don't just show up to be negative and belittle employees when you have no idea what is even going on and there is no way you could do the job!

Other Employee Reviews for The Vancouver Clinic

1. "Great Experience So Far"

Current Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Battle Ground, WA
    Current Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Battle Ground, WA

I have been working at The Vancouver Clinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great on-boarding process, competitive wages, responsive supervisors and management. I came to The Vancouver Clinic in search of a better work-life balance and have definitely achieved that. I can easily check my work at the door and not have to worry about responsibilities outside of work.

Cons

I'm fairly new, so I have not seen many issues. I work in the Patient Service Center (Call Center) and some departments are difficult to get ahold of, or are short when they answer, but otherwise, not much to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing in the PSC. It's a happy atmosphere with support when needed.

2. "Staff Nurse"

I worked at The Vancouver Clinic full-time

Pros

Great benefits, nice office building, upper management seems to care

Cons

Some middle managers are more into micromanagement than others. As a nurse, we should have more autonomy for certain tasks, than the credit given by some managers.