The White Company - 50/50 | Glassdoor
  1. "50/50"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Cardiff, Wales

I have been working at The White Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

Whilst working at The White Company, you receive great hourly pay and a 50% staff discount on all the lovely products (bar sale), and there are always opportunities for overtime. Supervisors and other Sales Assistants are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Pleasing the manager is a very difficult task and there seems to always be an issue with the way you work. There is no uniform allowance so you must wear your own black smart clothing, which is a bit of a grey area as it is difficult to always agree with management in regards to what is professional and what isn't. Also, sometimes you are given overtime without any communication beforehand.

Advice to Management

Sometimes praise does not go amiss, as it feels as though no matter how hard you try it is never good enough. Also, perhaps looking into uniform allowance might be beneficial as the customers love the clothes that we wear, wish to buy them, and we have to tell them that the clothes we are wearing were bought at a different store.

The White Company2019-03-26

"THEJOURNEY"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at The White Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very Welcoming lovely scent of the store GREAT DECOR of the Store!!!! Love the workers very tentative and super friendly. AMAZING PRODUCTS AND HIGH QUALITY and very reasonable price !!!

Cons

NOT TOO MANY STORE IN THE JERSEY AND NEW YORK AREA

Advice to Management

PLEASE OPEN UP MORE LOCATIONS!!!

The White Company2017-07-20

The White Company Response

July 26, 2017Senior Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your encouraging words for the business to grow internationally. It’s great to have you on board the The White Company family and we are looking forward to continuing our international journey.

2. "TERRIBLE"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in New York, NY

I worked at The White Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

coworkers are great people to work with

Cons

Management sucks and doesn't know how to run a store. Store is very boring and slow traffic

Advice to Management

DO BETTER

The White Company2018-07-20

Discover more reviews about The White Company.