The Wireless Experience - great experience | Glassdoor

"great experience"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Warrington, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Warrington, PA

Pros

great pay hours laid back wireless community great products and are able to help customers easier

Cons

none really quicker register equipment

Advice to Management

keep bringing in new products for all the customers who love us that way we all can make more money

Other Employee Reviews for The Wireless Experience

1. "I love this Place"

Current Employee - Wireless Specialist in Toms River, NJ
    Current Employee - Wireless Specialist in Toms River, NJ

I have been working at The Wireless Experience full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This an awesome company and i love it here! I love the atmosphere, the excitement and energy that my team and leaders bring. The company stays more connected than any company I have every worked at. The money is good if you try and bad if you dont. This is my first sales job but i like it and it doesnt seem bad at all. I see a lot of room to grow with TWE. I love it here. So glad I found it.

Cons

Training could be better but it wasnt terrible. Customers can be tough sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing becuase it is awesome here.

The Wireless Experience Response

Aug 23, 2017 – Director of HR

Thank you for your comment. We are pleased you are enjoying your experience thus far. We are always trying to improve and your comment about training is one of those areas. We are currently working... More

2. "STAY AWAY"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at The Wireless Experience full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There aren’t any pros to coming to The Wireless Experience. The whole company is a joke and treats their employees like crap.

Cons

This company is a joke! Don’t ever expect to get paid correctly. They’re always changing their commissions and bonus structure to keep from paying commissions and bonuses. Further they won’t pay us on insurance renewals whereas AT&T is paying the company for them. They steal money from you. The HR department is a joke. Expect to be terminated for reporting sexual harassment. There is no pros to this company. Management at all levels is incompetent and unable to solve the simplest of problems Further the company will lie about why you are no longer employed when you file for unemployment.

Advice to Management

Close down your stores before you get sued.