Theracare Pediatric Services - Great pay, flexible office staff, permanent speech job. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great pay, flexible office staff, permanent speech job."

Current Contractor - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in Phoenix, AZ
Current Contractor - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Theracare Pediatric Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone gets a good salary, this industry can be tricky with greedy businessmen and woman trying to low ball young therapist. This company is run by therapists, for therapists. They offer reimbursements of all credentials, cpr, license fees, liability insurance, etc. We also get quarterly bonuses for keeping our caseloads seen and there is no pressure to see abnormal amount of kids. If you want more clients just ask, the front office girls are efficient and respond within the hour, most times within 10 minutes of emailing with any issues. I make my own schedule, my supervisor is nice, and helpful. If there’s ever a problem the owner gives everyone his number, so just give him a call and he’s happy to help out. It’s nice knowing my job as a therapist is valued, and they want us to be happy and service kids. It’s not about how much money they make on the backs of us. I’ve never had a late or wrong paycheck, which is a huge bonus for me; we get paid every two weeks.

Cons

We switched to a new system, the bugs are getting worked out but the front office staff work within 30-60 minutes to correct. So it’s fine.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication ladies, and thanks Ryan for always thinking of new incentives, fun holiday parties, and making this company great to work for.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great first job for incoming grads! -SLPA"

Current Employee - SLPA in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - SLPA in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Theracare Pediatric Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best part of this job is that you get to make your own schedule and the pay is great! I been working for this company for about a year now and it’s been a great experience. The company sets up educational forums for continuing education, which is very helpful. You also get reimbursed for classes like article 9 or
    CPR, which are needed at the beginning of your employment. This is a great help especially for incoming grads that are working on getting their license.

Cons

The only con, which is usually common anywhere, is that it takes a bit to get a full caseload. This can be due to the area or days/times you’re available.

"SLPA Dream Job"

Current Employee - SLPA in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - SLPA in Tempe, AZ

Pros

This is hands down the best in-home health company to work for. The pay is excellent, there are so many incentives, and the office staff are so on the ball! I had worked for other in home health companies before I started with Theracare and they don't even compare. I love working for this company, do yourself a favor and join the team!!

Cons

The only con, which isn't really a con but more of an FYI, is that it takes a little time to build up your caseload if you are picky about what zip codes you want to see clients in. I was very particular with what days I could see clients and where I could go, and it took about 2 months before my schedule was completely full.

Discover more reviews about Theracare Pediatric Services.