Therapists Unlimited - Unclear, unwilling to put anything in writing, | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Therapists Unlimited

"Unclear, unwilling to put anything in writing,"

Current Contractor - Occupational Therapist
Current Contractor - Occupational Therapist

I have been working at Therapists Unlimited as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked working for the facility, very clear on expectations, excellent caseload for treatment purposes

Cons

The company itself does not give concrete answers when asked. Unwilling to put anything in writing as far as compensation, time frame, etc.,. Put you on the backburner and give you the least amount of pay as a contract employee as possible. Guarantee of hours are horrendous and are forced into coming in late to stay past 9pm (was originally told 6pm the latest). Unwilling to facilitate quick and easy change w/ written offer, verbal promises only which fall through.

Advice to Management

Concrete, written contracts, especially when asked for them.

Other Employee Reviews for Therapists Unlimited

1. "Great support!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Therapists Unlimited as a contractor

Pros

Its great to have outside support. They are willing to negotiate salary, are timely in returning calls/emails and make sure their employees know they are valued.

Cons

2 years with TU, and few if any cons at this point. Pay is much better as a contract therapist in a school-based setting.

2. "Registry Work"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Therapists Unlimited as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, holiday pay opportunities, benefits with 32 hours of work.

Cons

Travel is paid by distance-traveled, rather than time-traveled which makes long-distances jobs significantly less desirable.

Advice to Management

It might be worth considering paying therapists travel by time rather than mileage anywhere that there is an emphasis on filling need. As worker, I will fill literally any position an employer could desire if my commute time is paid as well as my time onsite. It would also make the company extremely competitive.