Thermax - Best Company for work with great culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Company for work with great culture"

Executive Engineer

I have been working at Thermax

Pros

Good company for freshers. Great learning environment. Good job security. It has culture to treat all employees equal and call them by their first name only ( Regard less of post) and policies are same for everyone. Good top management and always think for employees.

Cons

Not much training programs for site person. Less salary and less increment. No cross function exposure for site person.

Continue reading
    Thermax2019-10-07

"Project Intern"

I worked at Thermax part-time

Pros

Great company to work with

Cons

very competitive environment got to cope up with all

Thermax2018-11-27
  2. "Work here if you hate yourself"

Former Employee - Technical Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Thermax full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

- I was originally hired because they said they built a new factory. I stayed for a year and they had no product to sell that entire time. I was forced to go on sales calls and call people knowing that there was nothing to sell. - I got hired not knowing much about sales or ion exchange resin. They will NOT train you. - I asked for sales training and pretty much got told I was stupid and couldn’t learn from going on a few already established joint sales calls. - I was constantly talked down to in a condescending way. - They will not tell you prices for any of the products, you have to ask specifically per RFQ and if you’re lucky they’ll get back to you in a day. - They have no database for searching information or for searching products in stock. You’ll get an excel spreadsheet of in stock products once a week if you’re lucky. - If you have any sort of question be sure if you ask you will feel sorry for it. - They literally have no information internally on products and product applications which makes it impossible to learn anything or help customers. - When I put in my 2 weeks they let me go on the spot, which is normal for sales positions. They will NOT pay you for those 2 weeks even if you give notice. - They have no company credit card and when you do expense reports you are not only required to scan all receipts but also mail them in. - They have no marketing in the USA. - They have no HR in the USA, it’s in India and if you think that they might help you haa - I gave career opportunities 1 star because since they had no product I had no proof I could sell and therefore couldn’t find a different sales job.

Thermax2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Thermax.