Thermax - Good Indian MNC | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Indian MNC"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Pune

I worked at Thermax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Superb training on Technical/ business as well as spiritual. Art of Living Follower.

Cons

Salary no so high however manageable. Good Bonus.

Continue reading
    Thermax2019-10-15

"Project Intern"

I worked at Thermax part-time

Pros

Great company to work with

Cons

very competitive environment got to cope up with all

Thermax2018-11-27
  2. "Work here if you hate yourself"

Former Employee - Technical Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Thermax full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

- I was originally hired because they said they built a new factory. I stayed for a year and they had no product to sell that entire time. I was forced to go on sales calls and call people knowing that there was nothing to sell. - I got hired not knowing much about sales or ion exchange resin. They will NOT train you. - I asked for sales training and pretty much got told I was stupid and couldn’t learn from going on a few already established joint sales calls. - I was constantly talked down to in a condescending way. - They will not tell you prices for any of the products, you have to ask specifically per RFQ and if you’re lucky they’ll get back to you in a day. - They have no database for searching information or for searching products in stock. You’ll get an excel spreadsheet of in stock products once a week if you’re lucky. - If you have any sort of question be sure if you ask you will feel sorry for it. - They literally have no information internally on products and product applications which makes it impossible to learn anything or help customers. - When I put in my 2 weeks they let me go on the spot, which is normal for sales positions. They will NOT pay you for those 2 weeks even if you give notice. - They have no company credit card and when you do expense reports you are not only required to scan all receipts but also mail them in. - They have no marketing in the USA. - They have no HR in the USA, it’s in India and if you think that they might help you haa - I gave career opportunities 1 star because since they had no product I had no proof I could sell and therefore couldn’t find a different sales job.

Thermax2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Thermax.