Think Big - Glad to be part of the journey! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Think Big

"Glad to be part of the journey!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Think Big full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team is comprised of industry leaders working on cutting edge projects at fantastic clients. The client list is truly amazing for the size of the company. It is not often in technology that you get opportunities to help large corporations transform their business.

Internally the company is comprised of top notch employees. Hiring is focused on great people first then technical skills - not often repeated in tech. The culture, while young, is very strong - the focus is on "work hard play hard".

Cons

Think Big Analytics is a startup consulting firm which is not for everyone, as others have mentioned there are stressful times but that is the nature of the business. Growing pains are guaranteed over the next several years and process is still being ironed out. Management is committed to solving these problems.

While this is in the "Cons" section, i would say it's really more of a guide for people considering employment, Think Big is Awesome, you just have to know what you are signing up for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Think Big Response

May 23, 2014 – Director of HR

Thank you for the feedback. The management team here at Think Big Analytics is committed to making this company a great place to work. We are growing fast, but appreciate the insights on getting ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Think Big

"Working with the industry leader."

Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Think Big full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My colleagues are tremendous. Think Big has assembled the best minds in the industry that are fully dedicated to building a successful company.

Executive leadership has a lot of trust in their employees. This leads to a natural freedom in how we achieve results at clients.

Travel is "when needed". Unlike my previous employer, where the travel model was M-Th at all times, Think Big employees only travel to support a business or project requirement. Typical travel is between 15% and 25%.

Cons

I would like to see an accelerated plan for East coast office space. This would help support an even better culture within the company.

"Great place, smart people"

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Data Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Think Big full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The first thing I noticed after I started to work here was that I was surrounded by smart people. Everyone here knows what they are doing and are passionate about BIG DATA. For me, travel is less than 20% because we only travel when it is necessary. Also, the executive team try hard to make Think Big a good place to work at and plan interesting activities on Friday. It is definitely a joy to work here.

Cons

The Chicago office is still kinda small comparing to the other two offices so it is hard to plan activities here.