Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC - Great Opportunity for Rapid Advancement! Benefits are great! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Opportunity for Rapid Advancement! Benefits are great!"

Current Employee - Manager in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Determination to produce and deliver results will put you in the right path to a great career with TJH. Career paths are clearly defined for every position in the firm and making an ace impression will most certainly secure a promotion. The benefit are also the best I've experienced anywhere else. The excellence awards to our top 10% is extraordinary. TJH treats the best of the best in the company to an elite awards dinner with trophies, fine dining, and honors from the Executive team each quarter. He continuously finds ways to reward the staff for a job well done, whether it be tickets to movies, theme parks, events around the town. The most important thing about TJH, is he cares about his clients and staff.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of. Best place to work!

Continue reading
    Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-07-11
  1. "A lot of work"

Current Employee - Administrative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really like what I do it’s very busy every single day. There is never a day that allows you to “just visit” . When I first started I was overwhelmed with the rules but now I understand why. Our boss is big on customer service so he wants us super focused and not distracted. It’s a hard job because they expect you to do #makeItHappen but there is no overtime to help you “make it happen”. Somehow it happens though lol. I was interviewed a long time ago and HR told me that if I thought my organizational skills were “top notch” that they would be put to the test and they have been!!! There is definitely room to grow! From Receptionist to the business office in less than a year is very promising.

Cons

It’s scary to see the people being hired and coming in the front door and leaving out the back. They say they left on their own and many actually come back. One day we’re told they are gone and calls are transferred to others and next thing you know they are back. I guess the grass isn’t greener on the other side. Now I know to stick it out no matter how many changes come because I believe that this is the fastest growing law firm in Texas. Overall the cons are increases they are not as they used to be and there is no overtime so it’s hard to meet some of the demands.

Continue reading
    Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-09
  2. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Litigation Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training is excellent and on job experience

Cons

Tough hours from 8 to 6 daily

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-06

Discover more reviews about Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC.