Thomas Pink - Valuable experience... | Glassdoor

"Valuable experience..."

Pros

Great benefit package.
Open door policy is not a myth, great communication with our director of store and support from HR.
My opinion mattered.
Great training session/tools put in place for our betterment

Cons

there is truly no cons, except maybe a slow process for promotion but this comes with the territory; worldwide Thomas Pink is an establish company but in the US we have right now 21 stores with great management team.

Advice to Management

For the last 4 years I saw strong leadership and consistent commitment displayed by our corporate team. Great support and structure was brought in with our regional/director of store. It's rare to find a company that care about his managers and staff, continue the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Thomas Pink

1. "loyal to the brand...crave better communication!!!!!!!!"

Pros

great brand! great benefits! great people that work in the stores!! great clients! nice hours and clothing allowance is much appreciated

Cons

corporate does not listen to those who work in the stores on a daily basis when it comes to ideas to benefit our customers and our business. corporate only listens and communicates with store manager when they should be accessible to the whole management team in store. staff has no resources outside store to report personnel issues in confidence causing internal conflict.

Advice to Management

region management should be more accessible to ALL members of store management, not just store manager. If store manager is the problem and there is no way to communicate this without chance of retaliation this can cause the business to suffer. Reward the sales staff just as you would the management! The front lines of our success is the salespeople!

2. "Store Manager 2007-2013"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Central Valley, NY
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Central Valley, NY

Pros

Wonderful product, good work environment, great support from corporate office. Excellent training seminars and product knowledge. Sonia Proulx, was an amazing mentor. Suzanne Humbert introduced a Terrific clientele program. The CEO Jonathan was terrific. Great communication and hands on help from all corporate members. Easy effortless style and impeccable quality.

Cons

Register systems always crashing, difficult to restart system when ring numerous transactions and do process a lot of manual transactions which was not effective when we had long lines. . Inventory procedure long and tedious. More uniform options and the an allotment to maintain the uniform is necessary. More options in white Mens dress shirts and other classic colors are very important. Made for product lacking important fabric details. Need more marketing to increase brand awareness.