Thomson Reuters - Good Company, but lots of turn over | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Company, but lots of turn over"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Eagan, MN

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, Training, collaborating with internal partners to help sell products, Their software is the best.

Cons

Territories do matter, no matter what they tell you.

Thomson Reuters2019-09-17

Thomson Reuters Response

September 26, 2019Global Employer Branding Lead

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for your 3+ years of service!

1. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing people, good learning and growth opportunities, and unbeatable benefits.

Cons

I can't say I have any cons.

Thomson Reuters2019-08-22

Thomson Reuters Response

August 26, 2019Global Employer Branding Lead

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for joining the Thomson Reuters team!

"Entry Level Start"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid base salary and commission. Target is 60k. After one year you will get promoted to a better role (If you hit your numbers). It is not too difficult to hit your numbers... Come in, make your calls and emails and you will probably hit. However, there are some segments where is is not as easy. Managers are very helpful and resourceful with networking and career progression. Great place to come and grow... your career and to foster networking. Also, work stays at work and you have nothing to take home or work from home on.

Cons

Corporate kool-aid here sometimes. Sometimes too relaxed of a culture. There are some examples of unreachable sales numbers. Also, this company can be clickie*, being on an entry level team, the age range is around 23-25, and a lot of people come in as unprofessional and they act like they are still in college or High School. There are groups that don't talk to anyone because they are together and they make no... effort to interact with anyone on their teams.

Advice to Management

ALWAYS try to be a grunt. Managers need to know what we are going through on a daily basis. My managers have been great, but i know some teams that lack good leadership. Shadow your team members and have 1 on 1's whenever possible.

Thomson Reuters2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Thomson Reuters.