ThoughtWorks - An amazing opportunity for any technology practitioner looking to work with the best and make a difference. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ThoughtWorks

"An amazing opportunity for any technology practitioner looking to work with the best and make a difference."

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a software developer who's passionate about helping people, engineering excellence, and a human focused approach to project management - I feel as though I've found my tribe. ThoughtWorks is more than a seemingly never-ending stream of fascinating, highly intelligent people to learn from - it's also an amazing organization doing all kinds of things you wouldn't imagine a company doing to improve life on this planet.

Cons

Lots and lots of travel.

Other Employee Reviews for ThoughtWorks

"Amazing company"

Current Employee - Consultant Developer in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Thoughtworks is a great company to work and have great values like inovation, diversity, transparency and social care. The environment is amazing and it's full of human persons and very talented ones. It's very cool to work with people form all around the world and also visit other cultures.

Cons

Sometimes is hard to envision your future path in the company and most times you have to do it by yourself. The salary is not as good as it could be but there are other things that are more important in my opinion.

"Amazing Place to Work"

I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You work with absolutely amazing and brilliant people.
    Hiring process is extremely thorough, and the quality of people here shows that
    Truly a global company with many international opportunities.
    Overall company culture is great, and each office has it's own unique sub-culture.
    The Social Impact component of ThoughtWorks is incredible, and you know that you're really doing work that is either directly or indirectly going to help improve the world. Seriously.

Cons

Pay is probably in the 75th percentile of the industry. I could easily go make more money somewhere else, but I don't want to because of the Pros.