Three - Great!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Three
There are newer employer reviews for Three

See Most Recent

"Great!!!"

Star Star Star Star Star
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager
Recommends
No opinion of CEO

Pros

Great buzz with the company
Compassionate when leave was required
Great offers
Good team of staff
Achievable targets are set by management

Cons

Systems require updating to be kept up in the modern world
Facilities are not able to do all aspects of work when required

Advice to Management

The company is heading onwards and upwards. New products such as the Webcube should be made available nationally, because the likely hood of it not being a success is very slim.

Other Employee Reviews for Three

  1. "Challlenging and very exciting."

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Lowestoft, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Lowestoft, England (UK)
    Recommends
    No opinion of CEO

    Pros

    Great benefits and culture fast moving and always challenging.

    Cons

    Not for those who are reluctant to change and challenge. You need to be highly motivated and comitted to succeed.

    Advice to Management

    Keep pushing for excellence.


  2. Helpful (4)

    "Competency spread very thin; clueless management"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Doesn't Recommend
    Disapproves of CEO

    Pros

    - Flexible working environment
    - Networks side is doing well, unlike the rest of the company
    - Get paid on time
    - Free phone
    - You won't get fired for being useless, in fact more likely to get promoted for it
    - Great if you like to schmooze

    Cons

    - Only about 10% of staff know what they are doing, and carry the other 90% of the company
    - Incompetent clueless upper management, who perpetuate this by hiring equally useless lower management who are out of control in terms of the waste they create.
    - Waste millions of pounds on IT projects due to uninformed bad management decisions
    - No meritocracy, its a kiss-assocracy.
    - Noone ever held accountable for scerew ups, this is NOT a learning organisation
    - Evil management who make up for their incompetence by terrorising anyone who dares challenge their uselessness.
    - Ericsson "support" services

    Advice to Management

    Your management are holding the company back due to consistently making wrong decisions that literally waste millions of pounds when you are struggling to make a profit. They encourage nepotism as they only hire people who will support them and keep their noses in the trough.

There are newer employer reviews for Three
There are newer employer reviews for Three

See Most Recent

Work at Three? Share Your Experiences

Three
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or