Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting Opportunities Available

Dec 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, many remote opportunities, dynamic business model and the fastest growing SFR company in America. Every company wishes they had the growth potential Tiber Capital is seeing right now.

Cons

If you are unorganized or lack quality in your work, you won't do well. The company is not for those who need a lot of direction.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company!

Apr 20, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance Benefits Compensation Leadership

Cons

No Cons at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Changes every month, Promotions are not skilled or experience based

Dec 27, 2021 - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment when it comes to work life balance. They understand the work/life aspect. Created a new team called PMPs to help us. Which I can say has been better then when we had coordinator because some of the PMPs have construction knowledge.

Cons

Upper management constantly over stacking my PMPs. When they can get work done they are great. But when you over stack them it hinders my jobs. Then me and the PMP get flagged for the delays that upper management themselves caused. Continuous changes to the process. From having some control of jobs to now passing it all to PMPs. Don’t expect to be promoted if you been in the company longer or have more experience. They don’t want people have been here for 2 years as leaders. They rather promote someone who has been here for one month with no construction background over your tenure. They want sheep’s over shepherds. So might be a positive for new comers.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tiber Capital Group.