Ticketmaster Mobile Studio - Great Team and Opportunities | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Team and Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at Ticketmaster Mobile Studio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team here is smart and supportive. I like being around people that challenge me and the opportunities are limitless. We've been given lots of freedom to use whatever technology we need to solve interesting problems. Can't beat that for an intellectual challenge. Also great benefits, vacation, and awesome working environment at ATC.

Cons

It is a big company. Sometimes working with the larger Ticketmaster group means things move slower than you'd like.

Ticketmaster Mobile Studio2017-02-24

Other Employee Reviews

"Inspired teams, great projects, awesome location!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at Ticketmaster Mobile Studio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our direction since Q4 2016 is working on multiple small, experimental projects that are mostly mobile-based but also testing out other avenues for engaging with fans (Alexa, Google Home, Facebook, etc.) It's an exciting way to work and it really rewards creativity and a willingness to try out a lot of things to find what works best. That, in turn, leads to an atmosphere of playfulness and high-energy development and design. We work in tight but flexible teams, everyone is interested in helping out where they can, and we're iterating on a daily basis. But the best thing is that it's more like a second family than any other place I've ever worked. The work-life balance is also better than anything I've ever experienced, with flexible start/end times and no crazy deadlines or pressure. Finally, our office is beautiful and the location, in the heart of the American Tobacco Campus, makes both arriving and leaving a special experience. I love it here!

Cons

We're still figuring out our new direction, which can lead to minor confusion, but that's to be expected. I really don't have any negatives to mention.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication -- it's working! We're aligning well and enjoying what we're doing. And keep encouraging people to come up with ideas for the next big thing.

Ticketmaster Mobile Studio2017-02-02
  2. "Wonderful place to work!"

in Durham, NC

I have been working at Ticketmaster Mobile Studio for more than a year

Pros

Ticketmaster Mobile Studio is a small office with a lot of character and a great culture. It was originally a start-up acquired by Ticketmaster, but has been able to maintain that start-up feel and innovation. The people who work here are amazing, and it's the type of place you look forward to coming to work each day. Amazing benefits as well! Lunch is served daily, beer on tap, tons of flexibility and autonomy, nap room, social events, tuition payback assistance, great medical, dental, vision. There is also a lot of activity in the tech community and the team is comprised of smart, passionate people who strive to achieve new heights in innovation.

Cons

Nothing, off the top of my head.

Advice to Management

We are headed in the right direction. Keep up the momentum.

Ticketmaster Mobile Studio2017-02-02

Discover more reviews about Ticketmaster Mobile Studio.