Ticketmaster - Fast paced fun | Glassdoor

"Fast paced fun"

Pros

coworkers, clients and the various opportunities to grow personally & professionally

Cons

lack of work life balance

Advice to Management

a clearer definition of roles/responsibilities would be most excellent

Other Employee Reviews for Ticketmaster

1. "A bit tired of the place"

Pros

This place used to be a lot better to work at with holiday parties and that sort of stuff. It does have a laid back attitude most of the time.

Cons

They have definitely lost there way, I no longer feel a sense of appreciation . There seems to be very low morale.

Advice to Management

I would say invest in your employees a bit more and also listen to what the guys on bottom are saying, it might improve the morale and work of the employees.

2. "Nice place to work, but doesn't connect well."

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

Pros

The family friendly atmosphere is very nice. I definitely feel that the company respects the fact that I'm a person with a life outside of work, and that my family is my #1 priority.

Cons

It often feels like upper management doesn't listen to us cogs. They have their priorities, and that's fine, but there are thousands of people who know the inner workings of the company exceedingly well, and it feels like we are ignored, or rather not considered.

How many million dollar ideas are sitting in the heads of all those techies, marketing folks, and sales people? But they aren't in product - or aren't sufficiently senior - so their ideas don't go anywhere.

Advice to Management

Advertise. Tell Ticketmaster's story. The #1 complaint I hear form people is how high our fees are. We need to tell the public what those fees buy them. It's my belief that people don't mind paying for something of value. But since we don't tell our story, all they see is they are paying for something they don't have a clue about.