Tierra Antigua Realty - They don't get any better | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty

"They don't get any better"

Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, positive work environment, great support staff, fair fees, coaching and mentoring as well as great classes for training provided often.

Cons

You have to actually work hard to earn money. It does not just get handed to you. No other issues.

Advice to Management

Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail.

Other Employee Reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty

1. "Tierra Antigua Realty is Doing It Right..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

As a real estate agent your income is often eaten up by company splits, broker transaction fees, etc. Tierra Antigua has created a very smart business model and strives to provide industry leading programs and training to boot. I couldn't be happier in my employment.

Cons

I'm approaching my 2nd full year with the company and my only worry early on was market presence. Was Tierra Antigua known well enough in our community; that has not been a problem.

Advice to Management

I'm very pleased with how you're running the company. I know you take an ultra cautious approach with your agents -- disclosures well beyond the legal requirements. But, there are many agents selling 1 property a year and that doesn't always garner a profound market awareness.

2. "Real Estate Salesperson"

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty full-time

Pros

Manage my own time and not set in one office setting.

Cons

Sales can be good one month and not the next, no consistency.

Advice to Management

Eight years of experience managing 20-40 employees doing Golf Course Maintenance. The past 14 years I have been self employed doing Real Estate Appraisal and Real Estate Sales. I have a tremendous amount of experience doing payroll, hiring, training and morale management. Also, being self employed I have had to learn how to manage my time, continuous marketing strategies, and accounting.