Employee Review

Former Contractor

Great place to work

Jan 26, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Everyone is helpful - A lot of opportunities

Cons

- Contract was not gone to fulltime

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former, less than 1 year

Lovely and Amazing Brand

Jun 13, 2021 - Seasonal Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great experience within a prestigious jewelry house. A passion for jewelry and craftsmanship is crucial to work there.

Cons

A very demanding sector that requires high multi-tasking abilities

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Experience, Would Definitely Work There Again

May 24, 2021 - Part Time Seasonal Associate in Greenwich, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired as a part time, seasonal employee at the Greenwich location for December - February, but was able to stay on through May 2021. With Tiffany & Co. now under the LVMH umbrella, there are exciting changes happening and ample opportunities available within the company. Management is patient, nurturing and created a refined and relaxed environment. I truly enjoyed meeting and spending time with my colleagues. Though I was temporary, I was given all of the opportunities to interact with clients and sell merchandise (f/t associates always have priority for high jewelry). To succeed at this job, you have to be extremely comfortable talking to people, you should be able to keep up in a fast paced environment and catch on quickly learning the merchandise and computer system. Ample training is provided.

Cons

Not a con, just a note to future seasonal employees that you will start off in sterling silver jewelry and be a support person for f/t sp's who may need help with returns, repairs, cleanings etc. Don't let this deter you, from working for such a dynamic company - and again there are ample opportunities for growth!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tiffany & Co..