Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company, Great Opportunity

Jul 14, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and interesting industry. Wonderful to work with such beautiful items. Learned a lot about the beauty behind the brand and the brilliance of it. Opportunity for growth is great if you take advantage of the resources and work towards the goal.

Cons

Although the environment is of prestige and fascination, the standard "retail" issues are definitely present. Scheduling can also be a challenge which in retail can be hard for a healthy work/life balance.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

So Happy and an Absolute Fan of Tiffany

Aug 26, 2021 - Seasonal Sales Professional in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned how to treat customers with the Luxury experience. Learned about all of tiffany's product selection. Couldn't be more in love with a company than I am now.

Cons

NOTHING. I absolutely enjoyed my time here.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Salary and work environment

Oct 19, 2021 - Stone Setter in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very interesting job! Loved the support of my coworkers. The benefits package wasn't at all bad. The vacation package started with two weeks after a year. The pay was better when I started than most of the surrounding area companies.

Cons

The incentives to better yourself were not there. Favoritism played a key part in the advancements within the company. Pay was unequal with expectations of lower paying, senior employees having to train incoming, higher paid individuals. Job descriptions were ambiguous and easily manipulated into what should be expected out of employees. Opportunities were based on favoritism and not based on qualifications.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tiffany & Co..