1. COVID-19

"Fantastic Company to work for!"

I have been working at Tilson Technology Management full-time

Pros

Amazing team culture; management cares about it's employees. Decent benefits and plenty of room for growth as the company continues to grow amidst the pandemic.

Cons

I cannot thing of any 'cons'

Tilson Technology Management Response

December 21, 2020CEO

Thanks for your positive review. If you do run into any cons, please do let management know at any level so we can address it. Moving as fast as we are moving right now, we may trip up!

1. "Great company that motivates you to be your best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

I have been working at Tilson Technology Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth company that gives employees responsibility, opportunity, and autonomy. Culture is tangible. Leaders demonstrate the core values. Peers are smart, passionate, experts in their field; makes me want to perform my best every day.

Cons

Not really a con, but if you like a job with black and white, this growth company won't be the right fit.

2. "Growing Company That Maintains Smaller Company Feel"

Current Employee - Legal Counsel

I have been working at Tilson Technology Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Abundant career advancement opportunity; Flexible work schedule; Good work/life balance; Good corporate citizen with caring, candid leadership; Friendly and brilliant colleagues and managers; Essential work (the Internet is a catalyst for the enjoyment of human rights).

Cons

Solid health benefits but more expensive than I'm used to.

Tilson Technology Management Response

January 13, 2021CEO

Thanks for your feedback, and welcome to the team. Appreciate the call out about the quality of the peer group, it's really important to us. We will continue to invest in our health plan. Our medium term goal is to get to no employee cost on our family plan, like we do currently for individuals.

Discover more reviews about Tilson Technology Management.