Time Warner Cable - Great place to work, great benefits, and great people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable

"Great place to work, great benefits, and great people."

Former Employee - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA
Former Employee - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits and fair pay, well branded company for employment history on resume, and good training process.

Cons

Difficult to grow within organization, difficult to get things done internally. Support for clients is poor, creating a negative reputation of the company in the marketplace.

Advice to Management

Help employees that want to move around the company, especially when you claim that TWC encourages career growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Time Warner Cable

1. "Sale Sale Sale or lose your job...and I'm not in the sales dept"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Zanesville, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Zanesville, OH

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with nice people, benefits

Cons

Yearly you HAVE to bid on a new shift...no matter what dept you work in if you are on the phones you better sale something if you don't have a certain percent of sales you're fired! Constant changes in goals needed to be met in order to keep your job often times with little to no extra traing when they add new goals never trained on before and tools we need to use to help the customers are going out all the time like our phones and we the csr are suffer the penaltyfor this also we don't work with the public let us wear street clothes!!! The only way to advance in this center is if you are on the GOOD side of HR or one of the call center managers

Advice to Management

Do your job....its hard for us to do ours when you are never at your desk but instead you're in the aisle laughing and talking to team leads or in some supervisors cases singing at the top if their voices as they walk through the call center...

2. "Eventually you become a number not a person"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Appleton, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Appleton, WI

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people who are dedicated to the company. Flexible when related to family issues. Pay's ok

Cons

If a supervisor doesn't like you are treated nasty. Sales are a big thing even though they tell you Customer Service is your #1 priority.

Advice to Management

Ask employees their opinion of things that are being looked at for change. They are more familiar with the process as they use it every day. Stop the favoritism! Maybe you should have a sit down discussion about what your employees post on social sites about drinking. And deflate a few heads, we all put our undies on one leg at a time.