Tintri - Tintri is a breath of fresh air | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Tintri is a breath of fresh air"

Current Employee - Partner Sales Manager
Current Employee - Partner Sales Manager

I have been working at Tintri full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tintri has built a team of some the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. Despite having such a high percentage of remote employees, a collaborative culture and environment of teamwork is felt daily. Leadership is what leadership should be - respected, motivating, and forward-thinking. They understand the importance of investing in the well-being and career development of their employees.

Great pay and benefits. Aggressive but attainable goals.

The commitment to ethics and a healthy culture is a breath of fresh air in an industry that often sees otherwise.

Cons

Company is growing fast and therefore encounters many "growing pains." Work/life balance can fall out of balance in the fast paced environment, but management encourages employees to put family and employee well being first.

Advice to Management

This company will continue to go through rapid growth and maturation, and our layer of management is too thin to keep up with implementing processes and procedures needed as we drive forward. Develop task/project team, and collect more regular feedback from the field to keep a pulse on where we are falling behind.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Super product! Can pay better!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Tintri (More than 3 years)

Pros

Engineering is one of the best I have ever worked with. Executive team is above average. Some of the positives I can think of are Free lunches on Monday, Bagel Breakfast on Wednesday, Donuts on Friday mornings and Beer/Wine fest with some snacks on Friday evenings, Lunches with CEO, Wine tasting sessions, the office manager, the automatic work desks to name a few!!

Cons

Compensation and stock negotiation can be really tough during hiring. Wish the long-term employees are given pay raises (Including bonus) else you are going to see some departures. GC process is extremely SLOW. I wish HR/Lawyers take note of this and speed it up. Introduce better insurance plans.

Some growing pains of course.

Advice to Management

More interaction with employees needed, I truly feel the management should be more transparent. I'm sure lots of long-term employees are losing patience. IPO or SELL!!

"Great intro job"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Tintri full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great first dive in to the sales world, great pay, great bosses, great coworkers. I look forward to coming in to work.

Cons

Not much room for upward growth. Many other ISR's have left at around a year as there is no upward movement possible.

Advice to Management

Make some "senior ISR" positions.

Discover more reviews about Tintri.