Titus Talent Strategies - I should've come here sooner... | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"I should've come here sooner..."

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I wish I would’ve made the move to Titus sooner! This company is like no other, it is an extremely positive and uplifting environment. Every team member wants to see you succeed and takes great pride in your accomplishments. The consultants at Titus are incredible, they work so hard to help our clients and work with them as true team members. And speaking of clients, they are amazing too! They work so closely with our account managers and consultants to provide feedback and encourage a wonderful working relationship. This company feels like a perfectly crafted puzzle and I’m lucky enough to be a piece of it!

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep being visionaries, it's a very cool thing to watch!

Titus Talent Strategies Response

Mar 23, 2019 – Director of Recruiting & Development

Wow, thank you so much! We wish you would have come here sooner as well :)

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "People First.......not just a tagline"

Current Employee - Associate
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At first glance, it all seems too perfect. It isn't! The executive team through co-workers are accommodating, friendly, and act as team offering help and support. The stated values are embedded in the culture. If one succeeds, we all do! You will never be an island here. The team...really family atmosphere shines. I love that the term working remotely is not used and that we are referred to as a mobile workforce. Despite the miles between all of us, we are all better connected than most sitting in a cube next door.

Cons

It is staffing, enough said :)

Advice to Management

Keep on shining!

2. "Cliquey Culture Watch Your Back"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant

I worked at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Young, energetic, trendy, idealistic company with seemingly good values. CEO is a great guy!

Cons

Small firm with no benefits (at that time. Not sure about now). Incredibly cliquey culture. Promised unlimited PTO that you can never take because you’re a billable asset (paid salary & expected to sell & recruit to pay your way). Impossible model! Young, cocky leadership & salespeople that set unrealistic client expectations.

Advice to Management

Don’t make your recruiters sell business, it’s not what we do. 360 evaluations all the way to the top, make teams outside of Milwaukee feel just as valuable as the team there, focus more on an inclusive culture built on values & trust (too much gossip from managers), set clear expectations & PTO.

Titus Talent Strategies Response

Jan 8, 2019 – CEO

First of all, I am sorry that you didn’t enjoy your time here with us and that it didn’t meet your expectations. I like to personally respond to every review, but its hard to be specific when I don’t... More

Discover more reviews about Titus Talent Strategies.