Toast Inc - Dream job, dream company | Glassdoor

"Dream job, dream company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly can't say enough good things about this company. What a breath of fresh air it is to have found a place where you can believe in the product, love who you work with, and love your job. The perks/benefits are awesome - free breakfast and snacks everyday, beer fridge and tap, regular outings and events, unlimited time off - the list goes on. Work-wise, I've never found a more transparent, honest, and "no ego"... group of leaders at a corporate company. It truly defies the norms. Coming from a job where bosses were there to intimidate and demand, Toast was quite a culture shock when I found the exact opposite. Managers sole purpose is to help you grow your career. The culture and environment is excellent. Everyone is happy to be here, and gives their all everyday - not because they are forced to, but because they believe in this company's mission and the product we sell. It's truly something to get behind. I love my job and who I do it for - I never thought I'd find that!

Cons

No real cons. Things are changing all the time, but that's not a negative for me - it just shows the company is still agile and flexible to improve operations, so that we can continue to grow.

Toast Inc2019-09-05

"Great place to grow career"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time

Pros

-very clear expectations surrounding what you need to do to get promoted -training, felt like I had all the tools and training I needed for a successful ramp -transparency around performance and weekly conversations with manager

Cons

Not really a con, but as long as you are flexible and are able to adjust to change, you're golden. Toast is going through constant change as they develop new offerings for customers and scale as a company.

Toast Inc2019-11-25
  2. "Fast Paced, Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Associate Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, fun motivated people, and awesome opportunity to be part of such a rapidly growing company

Cons

Because the company is growing so fast, it's outgrowing its offices (they're being renovated but it still makes day-to-day work cramped)

Toast Inc2019-12-06

Discover more reviews about Toast Inc.