Toast Inc - Toast Review | Glassdoor
  1. "Toast Review"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started my sales career here at Toast about a month after I graduated and I couldn't have asked for a better company to start my sales career. Sales Associates (SAs) are given all of the tools and resources that are needed to be successful in this role. I'm incredibly grateful for the culture and collaborative sales environment that Toast fosters. I can't speak highly enough of the resources offered to SAs... that help to advance their careers. As someone who struggled as an SA early on, I can confidently say that if you are willing to work hard, are receptive to coaching, and have the desire to be successful, the possibilities are endless.

Cons

As with any company that is growing as rapidly as possible, there are always going to be growing pains. While there are definitely things that I think could be improved about the company, senior leadership has done a good job of being very transparent about all of the changes that are happening within the organization.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing! Being transparent and approachable are two traits that every sales manager/executive in the organization possesses. As we continue to scale and grow, these are two things that are very important!

Toast Inc2019-09-20

"Great place to grow career"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time

Pros

-very clear expectations surrounding what you need to do to get promoted -training, felt like I had all the tools and training I needed for a successful ramp -transparency around performance and weekly conversations with manager

Cons

Not really a con, but as long as you are flexible and are able to adjust to change, you're golden. Toast is going through constant change as they develop new offerings for customers and scale as a company.

Toast Inc2019-11-25
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time

Pros

Great environment full of good people, stocked pub with plenty of surrounding food options.

Cons

Mishandled construction plans as well as unorganized in certain aspects due to hyper-growth

Toast Inc2019-12-01

Discover more reviews about Toast Inc.