Toast Inc - Great opportunity for Growth! | Glassdoor

"Great opportunity for Growth!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

- As the company keeps growing, there are more and more resources being provided for employees to develop new skills and learn from others - Career trajectory is unlimited here! There is so much opportunity for growth and development at Toast - There are so many amazing people to learn from here. Everyone (even across teams and departments) is willing to drop everything and help you develop new skills and be successful.

Cons

Growing pains are difficult with any company, but I think Toast has done a really great job updating processes to make this a seamless transition. For example, the new onboarding program is amazing. It gives new employees all the information they need to be set up for success, and is a great way to fully immerse yourself in Toast's culture.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what's next for Toast.

Toast Inc2019-11-25
  1. "A Chance to Seize Enormous Opportunity"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

- leadership team is vetted, engaged, and ready to build the next 100 year company -if you work hard, ask for more responsibility, and coach others around you, your work will be reward and promotions will be given at record rate - easy to stand out if you can handle the growing pains of a fast paced startup

Cons

- there is a lot of work here - pay is below market, could lose top talent to other notable SaaS companies in BOS, NYC, and SF

Advice to Management

Look into pay as it relates to the market, and keep promoting from within

Toast Inc2020-01-26

"Its great, no other place I'd want to be"

Current Employee - Operations in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lots of growth if you're up to the challenge. They move people up within the company if they're hard workers and put their best foot forward. - The customers actually like us and the product. Our restaurants give us constant feedback about what works and what doesn't so we're able to address issues quickly and keep complaints to a minimum! Its really nice knowing people appreciate your company. - Fun work environment. The leadership team puts a lot of effort into employee satisfaction and it really shows.

Cons

DONT WORK HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT A STARTUP. This isn't always the easiest place to work: things are constantly changing and moving around, but thats what you get from a startup. You aren't able to come in here and take it easy; these positions require actual work. Its super rewarding though.

Toast Inc2020-01-03

Discover more reviews about Toast Inc.