Toast Inc - Fast Paced, Fun Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Fast Paced, Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Associate Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, fun motivated people, and awesome opportunity to be part of such a rapidly growing company

Cons

Because the company is growing so fast, it's outgrowing its offices (they're being renovated but it still makes day-to-day work cramped)

Toast Inc2019-12-06

"Most Fulfilling Journey of my Career"

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The humanity of our leadership team (I mean all those senior to me) - focusing on the right things, for the right reasons. I gave them my trust when joining the team. They've earned it everyday since. My peers are extraordinary. The quality of our teams - in every department. Each time I'm in a cross-functional meeting I feel like I'm surrounded by the best in class. Inspiring how many brilliant, humble, and determined people make up the Toast team. Focus on diversity. This includes diversity among people, ensuring we appeal to the best professionals out there, and diversity of thought. If you have an idea to move us forward, it's welcomed, and necessary. The thrill of victory, but awareness we still have a lot to do. We are good at this and getting better. We truly believe that what we did yesterday needs to be better tomorrow. We're constantly challenging the status quo and challenging ourselves to do what we know will be difficult. Career growth - hundreds of Toasters get promoted each year. The pathways are transparent and leadership focuses heavily on developmental programs and coaching strategies to help our teams grow.

Cons

Rapid growth often comes with abrupt change. The need for changes that occur are interpreted differently based on each person's lens. The larger we get, the more challenging alignment on the "why" becomes. Sales is tough. You've got to be competitive, driven, and capable of delivering real business solutions to restaurant owners. Of course, that isn't for everyone.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Keep challenging us to be the best. You're doing it right.

Toast Inc2019-12-18
  2. "Good Company, fast paced environment"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I worked at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, really casual and friendly environment

Cons

Fast paced and extremely competitive and at times, cut-throat

Toast Inc2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about Toast Inc.