Tocquigny - Good people, too much turnover | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tocquigny

"Good people, too much turnover"

Former Employee - Creative in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Creative in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From the day I started, I was directly involved in the creative process. Management seemed to really respect me and my work, and I enjoyed working with the team. Great young people and team players.

Cons

Too much turnover. I wish management would find a way to keep valuable people. A bit too much granular involvement from upper management.

Advice to Management

Trust your people to do their best work. Identify your high-performers and give them a path for success.

Tocquigny Response

Apr 5, 2014 – President

Hi thank you for this feedback. It is SO important for us to have great people and I agree that turnover has been higher than it should be. In the fall of 2013 Yvonne and the senior management team... More

Other Employee Reviews for Tocquigny

"Tocquigny is a very welcoming and friendly agency. The environment is professional, yet happy-go-lucky and comfortable."

Former Intern - Creative Intern in Austin, TX
    Former Intern - Creative Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Their intern program is among the best I've ever experienced. It provides real client engagement and agency work. The CEO makes time for anyone and everyone. The environment at the office is friendly, fun and relaxing. Every Friday the office has a get together during which employees drink and play games.

Cons

Not enough interaction among the different departments.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on

2. "Hot Mess."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time

Pros

If you are able to sift through the political sludge and undermining supervisors, there might be some great people to work with. However, the average tenure is about 6 - 8 months, so you might not work with them long.

Great place for interns to start.
    Free taco once a week.
    One free beer every week.

Cons

Yes, the stories are true about this place. Starting at the top, trouble in supervisor paradise. They can't seem to get a great management team together. Tocquigny cycles through the leaders as much as other employees. Many employee heads hang down to steer clear of the next management meltdown.

Feel horrible for the creative team as it seems to be in the most trouble. Never gaining the respect they deserve internally. Often looked at as a second thought. Note for new creative team employees......They are starting to outsource the creative more often. So, if you want to build a better book, I'd look elsewhere.

The new office is a reflection on the company. Lipstick and mascara. And done half-baked. It's not really an inspiring environment. Being in a business park on the outskirts of the city isn't ideal for a great creative environment.

Advice to Management

Close the doors.

Tocquigny Response

Mar 10, 2014 – President

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry your tenure with Tocquigny was not, in the end, a positive experience for you. I have a different perspective on what's occurring here: our creative work in... More