Toll Brothers - Management at Toll Brothers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

"Management at Toll Brothers"

Current Employee - IT Professional in Horsham, PA
Current Employee - IT Professional in Horsham, PA

Pros

The department that I work in is understanding of family first. This is very important for someone such as myself that has young, school aged children.

Cons

Management, management and management. Upper management needs to understand the effects of technology on the business they manage. This is 2008 and we do not use pencil and paper anymore. They need to start respecting our jobs more.

Advice to Management

Start respecting the people that keep the company running and keep up with new advances in technology in the field.

Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers

1. "If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA

Pros

1. From top leadership to peers, these are people of integrity and of high ethical standard: You will feel good about selling these homes because you know that these people will do right by your future homeowners during and after the home buying process.

2. Senior management listens to Sales for market feedback and they take immediate action according to that market condition.

3. Plus Toll Brothers' homes are one of the highest quality homes... as products, these are one of the best products that you can sell in residential construction.

Cons

A lot of paperwork. There are many protocols to follow (I guess for your own protection, but...). And sometimes people tend to do things certain way not knowing why, just because that's the way it has been.

Advice to Management

Love your philosophy of integrity and high ethical standard! And love that I am being heard. Now, if you could just approve new, faster computer (preferably tablet PCs so that we can save papers and time) and faster copiers... hahaha.

2. "Golf Professional"

Pros

Great Company to work for!

Cons

Club open on Christmas Day