Toll Brothers - Toll Brothers is a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

"Toll Brothers is a great place to work."

Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA
Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA

Pros

TBI is a well run company that is currently struggling due to economic parameters. However, the senior management makes every effort to make the company profitable in only ethical ways. Toll has a great reputation for creating a fantastic top quality product, and most people perk up when you tell them you work for Toll.

Cons

As with most large companies, salaries are on the lower side. Because of the size of Toll, there were glas ceilings in place making moving up the corporate ladder sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

The only thing I was disatisfied with at Toll was the level of compensation for the work required. So increasing pay would make the top performers more likely to stay in their employment.

Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers

1. "The Best Home Builder in America"

Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator in Horsham, PA

Pros

Great perks like the guest houses across the country; exceptional management team; solid business model; financial strong and stable company - employees feel confident about the product and the legacy we are all creating together.

Cons

Too much paper work and forms; need to streamline / convert to electronic when possible; Need to streamline the paperwork and all the procedures - seems like the procedures in place benefit the main office staffs rather than the field staff and frankly they are our front line and we need to do everything we can to free them up so they can focus on converting sales and providing first-class service. After all, the field teams are the only ones that deal directly with the customer - NOT The main office staff.

Advice to Management

Get out in the field more - spend a weekend or 2 or 3 in a sales office or in the field negotiating contracts with the trades and inspecting quality; seems like sometimes upper management provides advice based on their own past experiences which tend to have been 10 or so years ago or longer. Times have changed...

2. "Management at Toll Brothers"

Current Employee - IT Professional in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - IT Professional in Horsham, PA

Pros

The department that I work in is understanding of family first. This is very important for someone such as myself that has young, school aged children.

Cons

Management, management and management. Upper management needs to understand the effects of technology on the business they manage. This is 2008 and we do not use pencil and paper anymore. They need to start respecting our jobs more.

Advice to Management

Start respecting the people that keep the company running and keep up with new advances in technology in the field.