Toll Brothers - Toll Brothers provides the best training for our future Builders | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

"Toll Brothers provides the best training for our future Builders"

Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

You are given freedom to perform, there is not a doubt in my mind that this was the best experience I have obtained in my career. All employees are trained extensively in the the Toll method of doing business. I found that each "graduating class" of employees had a sense of belonging similar to that of a Fraternity or sorority, this contributes in my opinion to the success of the organization . Each team member understands the importance of our business model from the get go, time is not wasted on trying to figure out how the system worked.

Cons

Too many family members working there from Senior management, causing rift among remaining staff

Advice to Management

Get back to your core strategy, Our project managers were the key to our success keep it that way. Time to start grooming the next generation of senior management current senior level is getting long in the tooth time to let go.

Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers

1. "Robert I. Toll leads the way other builders should"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

The fact that the company treats you like you run your own business. It's up to you how much you make, and up to you how you succeed or fail. I'm very happy with my job. I really haven't found negatives to this job. Maybe the fact that you sit in a model all day. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Cons

I really haven't found any yet, and I've been with them for a while. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Advice to Management

None yet.

2. "Toll Brothers is a great place to work."

Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA

Pros

TBI is a well run company that is currently struggling due to economic parameters. However, the senior management makes every effort to make the company profitable in only ethical ways. Toll has a great reputation for creating a fantastic top quality product, and most people perk up when you tell them you work for Toll.

Cons

As with most large companies, salaries are on the lower side. Because of the size of Toll, there were glas ceilings in place making moving up the corporate ladder sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

The only thing I was disatisfied with at Toll was the level of compensation for the work required. So increasing pay would make the top performers more likely to stay in their employment.