Toll Brothers - Great company. | Glassdoor

"Great company."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

Pros

Prior to slow down, always busy, lots of networking, amount of work seemed stable at the time (ha!), reputable, excellently organized (internally).

Cons

Extremely intense. NO matter what goal was achieved or, for missed goals, the difficulty in attaining such goal, it was never good enough.

Advice to Management

Get more grounded. Put more value into the efforts of workers by really showing care not just a few words in group meeting setting.

Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers

1. "Toll Brothers provides the best training for our future Builders"

Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

You are given freedom to perform, there is not a doubt in my mind that this was the best experience I have obtained in my career. All employees are trained extensively in the the Toll method of doing business. I found that each "graduating class" of employees had a sense of belonging similar to that of a Fraternity or sorority, this contributes in my opinion to the success of the organization . Each team member understands the importance of our business model from the get go, time is not wasted on trying to figure out how the system worked.

Cons

Too many family members working there from Senior management, causing rift among remaining staff

Advice to Management

Get back to your core strategy, Our project managers were the key to our success keep it that way. Time to start grooming the next generation of senior management current senior level is getting long in the tooth time to let go.

2. "Robert I. Toll leads the way other builders should"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

The fact that the company treats you like you run your own business. It's up to you how much you make, and up to you how you succeed or fail. I'm very happy with my job. I really haven't found negatives to this job. Maybe the fact that you sit in a model all day. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Cons

I really haven't found any yet, and I've been with them for a while. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Advice to Management

None yet.