Toll Brothers - If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

"If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA

Pros

1. From top leadership to peers, these are people of integrity and of high ethical standard: You will feel good about selling these homes because you know that these people will do right by your future homeowners during and after the home buying process.

2. Senior management listens to Sales for market feedback and they take immediate action according to that market condition.

3. Plus Toll Brothers' homes are one of the highest quality homes... as products, these are one of the best products that you can sell in residential construction.

Cons

A lot of paperwork. There are many protocols to follow (I guess for your own protection, but...). And sometimes people tend to do things certain way not knowing why, just because that's the way it has been.

Advice to Management

Love your philosophy of integrity and high ethical standard! And love that I am being heard. Now, if you could just approve new, faster computer (preferably tablet PCs so that we can save papers and time) and faster copiers... hahaha.

Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers

1. "Not bad"

Pros

I think it's a good place to start

Cons

No free lunch for employees...that should change.

2. "Trustworthy"

Current Employee - Maintenance in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Maintenance in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Job security in a unstable market. Freedom to accomplish tasks. Growing with their new entity. The opportunity to possibly move to another state provided that's a pro for you.

Cons

Upper management lack of communication. The disconnect of upper management with the folks working on the ground. I think some site visits by upper management and a face to face hand shake to some of the lower pay scale employees might make some of these folks feel better about themselves and the company they work for.

Advice to Management

Take into consideration our lower pay scale folks and come review time give a better bonus.