TollFreeForwarding.com - Toll Free Forwarding | Glassdoor

"Toll Free Forwarding"

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is growing astronomically. I was told about the growth when I interviewed, but brushed it off as them just trying to promote their company. But when I got the job, they were not kidding. What I really enjoyed was that they really seemed to value every employee's opinion, and management wasn't like the overbearing bosses I was used to.

Cons

There's a lot of work. With the growing list of clients, and all of the countries we service, there is a lot to be done. But if you go to work expecting down time, you probably should consider your employment goals.

Advice to Management

Keep valuing your employees, and they will continue to work as hard as they can for you.

Other Employee Reviews for TollFreeForwarding.com

"Explosive Growth – Great Company to Work For"

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Exploding growth! Highly intelligent people to work with and for. It’s exciting to be a part of this very nimble, creative, and innovative company. The company and management are easy to work with, team driven and results minded. I can’t wait to see where we will be in a couple of years.

Cons

They are experiencing a huge growth spurt which does present some challenges, as with any company. Nothing bad, they just need to work on written policy more. It seems that they are addressing this and it is definitely improving.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It's because of the way that you treat people that we are loyal and happy. Thank you for making this a great place to worrk!

"Thinks it's a big growing company"

Pros

Good pay I guess, some nice employees, quiet environment, free coffee, water, location good for travel

Cons

Lack of leadership, poor standards and processes, needs structure and charisma from management types. Potential to grow BUT management needs a lift in every way.

Advice to Management

Open up horizons and put new processes to work. Hire great people with the experience to better your processes and awareness.